Anyone who is planning to visit the US on a temporary basis requires either a non-Immigrant Visa or an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and be from a country listed on the Visa Waiver Program.
Non-Immigrant Visas fall roughly into 5 categories: Work related Visas, Student Visas , Tourist Visas, Deferred Action for Children and General Visas, that address things such as extensions and change of status.
Jasper Hill Group can help with all these Visas.

Do you have questions about whether you qualify? Are you looking for an answer of the estimated costs? If so, contact us to set up an appointment to get your answers. The assessment is conducted in-person at our Rockefeller Center.  If you decide to retain us, the consultation fee is applied to your services fee.