Anyone who is planning to visit and work in the US on a temporary basis or any company who wishes to have a foreign employee or vendor visit them in the United States, needs to decide how long the stay will be and find out whether the country of their citizenship requires a Visa.

Find out if you qualify for a visa.

For help: Contact us today to set up a consultation. Consultations are $150.  If you decide to retain us, the consultation fee is applied to your services costs.

Here are a few of the situations that qualify:

  • Foreign nationals interested in visiting the United States for business purposes, that do not involve receiving salary or payment
  • Foreign nationals of eligible countries wishing to enter the U.S. in order to engage in trade of a substantial nature between the U.S. and the applicant’s home country.
  • Foreign nationals that have or are in the process of heavily investing a substantial amount of capital in an enterprise and want to come to the US to develop and manage the operations of the enterprise.  Enterprise in which the applicant has invested or is actively in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital
  • Australian citizens that are applying for a new work visa.
  • Professionals in “Specialty Occupations”, who wish to teach and or perform research in the US
  • People wishing to come to the United States temporarily, mainly for non-agricultural jobs.
  • Foreign nationals, who wish to come to the United States on a temporary basis for on-the-job training provided by an American company
  • Individuals who are employed outside the United States as executives, managers or in a position that requires specialized knowledge
  • Registered nurses who apply for a U.S. work visa.
  • Foreign nationals, who have an O-1 Visa, with extraordinary abilities within science, arts, education, business, or athletics at the national or international level
  • Foreign nationals that are internationally recognized athletes, artists or entertainers.
  • Citizens of Mexico and Canada, who wish to temporary work in US
  • Foreign workers who are not eligible for any of the listed visa may apply
  • Individuals who are members of legitimate religious organizations, who wish to temporarily live and work legally in the United States for a specific period of time.

Do you have questions about whether you qualify? Are you looking for an answer of the estimated costs? If so, contact us to set up an appointment to get your answers. The assessment is conducted in-person at our Rockefeller Center or on the phone.