If you are a foreign national wishing to temporarily visit the US to attend school, you need to obtain a student visa.

First step is to  apply to and be accepted at a Student and Exchange Visa Program (SEVP) approved school.  Next, you must determine if you need a F-1 or M-1 Visa.  You will need to submit the form that you receive from the USIS, set up an interview at your consulate and so on.  You can go it alone or you can have Jasper Hill Group assist you in the process.

If you have been accepted at an appropriate school, and want us to help provide you information about the normal time frames, and the estimated costs, and want us to walk you through the process, we conduct a phone interview which costs $150.

If  you decide to retain us, the consultation fee is applied to your services costs. Contact us today to set up a consultation.