Are you, or do you know someone who is a child that is in the US without papers?  Were you (or is the child you know) under 16 when they entered the US?  Did they enter the US prior to 2007?    If yes, then the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or DACA is a specialized visa that applies to them.   Unfortunately. it does not provide a path to citizenship but it does provide a renewable 2 year work permit and exemption from deportation.
Do you have questions about whether you or a child you know qualify? Are you looking for an answer of the estimated costs?  If so, contact us to set up an appointment to get your answers.  The assessment is conducted  on the phone, in-person at our Rockefeller Center office, in your home or any other place that has privacy.  The  cost $150.00.   If  you decide to retain us, the consultation fee is applied to your services costs. Contact us today to set up a assessment.